“An Evening with Lizzie” Fall River, Massachusetts
January 13, 2018
This is your chance to not only investigate the home, but to do so with renowned paranormal researchers, Amy Bruni and Adam Berry. Amy and Adam were staples on the SyFy network show, Ghost Hunters, for years. Now, they’ve returned with their own program, Kindred Spirits, which airs Friday nights on TLC. Known for their compassionate style of investigating, these two will spend hours teaching and coaching you on the how to of investigation, before taking you to the house itself.
Prior to investigating the Lizzie Borden house, your evening will begin with dinner in the historic and elegant Abbey Grille. The building that houses this gorgeous restaurant was once the church where Lizzie Borden was a parishioner. What’s more, while dining you will be entertained by world famous paranormal illusionist, Aiden Sinclair. (Featured on America’s Got Talent and Penn and Teller’s ‘Fool Us’)
A $299 VIP ticket includes:
- A meet and greet and lecture by Amy Bruni and Adam Berry at the elegant Abbey Grill, (the restaurant that was once the church where Lizzie Borden was a parishioner.)
- A private dinner with Amy and Adam and other guests at the Abbey Grill.
- An intimate illusion show by Aiden Sinclair
- A Three Hour private investigation of the Lizzie Borden House with Amy and Adam.
A $149 general admission ticket includes all of the above, MINUS the investigation.
*THE INVESTIGATION PORTION IS LIMITED TO 20 PEOPLE*
There are TWO investigation slots. You will choose your time as you purchase tickets. Times CANNOT be changed.
- 7:15 pm-10:15 pm
- 10:30 pm-1:15 am
Schedule of Events
Saturday, January 13th
- 3:00 pm ~ Meet and Greet, Paranormal How-To Session with Amy Bruni and Adam Berry
- 5:00 pm ~ Dinner and a Show with Paranormal Illusionist, Aiden Sinclair
- 7:15 pm ~ Group One Meets at Lizzie Borden House and Investigates
- 10:15 pm ~ Group Two Meets at Lizzie Borden House and Investigates