“An Evening with Lizzie” Fall River, Massachusetts
June 16th, 2018
This is your chance to not only investigate the home, but to do so with renowned paranormal researchers, Amy Bruni and Adam Berry. Amy and Adam were staples on the SyFy network show, Ghost Hunters, for years. Now, they’ve returned with their own program, Kindred Spirits, which airs on TLC and Destination America. Known for their compassionate style of investigating, these two will spend hours teaching and coaching you on the how to of investigation, before taking you to the house itself.
Prior to investigating the Lizzie Borden house, your evening will begin with a question and answer session with Amy Bruni and Adam Berry, dinner and a private viewing of the Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult.
A $299 VIP ticket includes:
- A meet and greet and lecture by Amy Bruni and Adam Berry.
- A private dinner with Amy and Adam and other guests.
- A private viewing of the Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult
- A Three Hour private investigation of the Lizzie Borden House with Amy and Adam and Greg and Dana, (with some of their haunted artifacts!)
A $149 general admission ticket includes all of the above, MINUS the investigation.
*THE INVESTIGATION PORTION IS LIMITED TO 20 PEOPLE*
There are TWO investigation slots. You will choose your time as you purchase tickets. Times CANNOT be changed.
- 7:15 pm-10:15 pm
- 10:30 pm-1:15 am
Schedule of Events
Saturday, June 16th
- 3:00 pm ~ Meet and Greet with your hosts,
- 4:00 pm ~ Viewing of Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult, Q and A with Greg and Dana Newkirk
- 5:00 pm ~ Paranormal How-To Session with Amy Bruni and Adam Berry
- 7:15 pm ~ Group One Meets at Lizzie Borden House and Investigates
- 10:15 pm ~ Group Two Meets at Lizzie Borden House and Investigates