Your weekend includes:
- A paranormal investigation of the famously haunted St Augustine Lighthouse
- A Ghosts and Gravestones tour that includes a night time walk through of the Old Jail, featured on Kindred Spirits
- Lectures and hands on teachings by renowned paranormal researchers
- A private look at the Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult
- An oceanside cocktail party and meet and greet with your fellow guests and celebrity ghost hunters
- A tour of Castillo De San Marcos, the 315 year old fort in the center of old St Augustine
Schedule of Events, (Subject to change. Your final schedule will be given to you upon check-in to the event.)
Thursday, September 10th
Registration in foyer of the Guy Harvey Outpost, St Augustine Beach
Meet and Greet, Cocktail Party under the stars
Mingle with your speakers and fellow guests on the pool terrace, all while enjoying a cash bar, passed hors d’oeuvres, fire pits and a stunning ocean view.
Friday, September 11th
Shawn Porter – Tech Talk and Investigation Equipment Overview by the Owner of GhostStop.com
Lunch Break, (Optional Add On Lunch with the Stars Available)
Greg and Dana Newkirk ~ The Study of Haunted Objects
Amy Bruni and Adam Berry ~ Behind The Hauntings
8:00 pm – Midnight
Group One Investigates Saint Augustine Lighthouse*
Group Two Attends Ghosts and Gravestones Tour with Visit to Old Jail*
*Groups will be assigned first come, first served upon check in to the event. We CANNOT guarantee which group you will be in, so please plan to stay for the duration of the conference. We will NOT take requests for advance group assignments.
Saturday, September 12th
(All lecture start times given upon check-in to event)
Chip Coffey ~ Coffey Talk
Psychic Medium, Chip Coffey, fills you in on how he found his calling, his most interesting cases and how YOU can hone in on your own psychic abilities.
Chip Coffey ~ Gallery Reading, *ADDITIONAL CHARGE REQUIRED
Chip will randomly select guests in the audience for readings. While a reading isn’t guaranteed for everyone in attendance, prepare for an emotional and moving journey.
Lunch Break OR Optional add on lunch with the stars ticket available
Ghost Brothers ~ Q&A with Juwan, Dalen and Marcus
8:00 pm – Midnight
Group Two Investigates Saint Augustine Lighthouse*
Group One Attends Ghosts and Gravestones Tour with Visit to Old Jail*
*Groups will be assigned first come, first served upon check in to the event. We CANNOT guarantee which group you will be in, so please plan to stay for the duration of the conference. We will NOT take advance requests for group assignments.