Plus more to be announced
Your Four Day Hawaiian Escape Includes:
- A welcome cocktail party and meet and greet
- A gift bag including paranormal, spiritual and Hawaiian themed items
- A walking ghost tour of Honolulu
- Daytime lectures on the paranormal and the ghosts of Hawaii
- A crystals workshop with Dana Newkirk
- A paranormal research workshop with Amy Bruni
- An evening driving tour with stops and investigations of some of the most spiritual spots on Oahu
- A lunchtime reception with your speakers and fellow guests
- An up close look at the Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult
- A real paranormal investigation of Hawaii’s Plantation Village, (as seen on Ghost Hunters)
- A farewell luau with your speakers and fellow guests
- Memories to last a lifetime
Aloha Circle Tickets Include all of the Above, Plus*:
- A fresh lei greeting upon arrival to the event
- A private spiritual waterfall hike with a real Hawaiian priest
- A private one hour investigation of the Portuguese house at Hawaii’s Plantation Village
- Reserved Front row seating to all lectures
- Priority check in at registration and meet and greet
- Priority seating with guest speakers at the luau and group lunch
- A commemorative event tee signed by all the guest speakers
*Prepaid VIP Passes Not Accepted for Aloha Circle
Schedule of Events
(A Final Schedule will be Emailed to you Prior to Arrival)
Thursday, March 14th
2:00 P.M – 4:00 P.M. Hotel Lobby – Registration
Pick up your badges and gift bags, then relax until the cocktail party begins at 5.
5:00 P.M. – Rooftop Cocktail Party
Join your hosts and fellow guests for a mixer and meet and greet. Light appetizers provided, cash bar available
6:30 P.M. – *Honolulu Walking Ghost Tour
Oahu Ghosts Tours will begin picking up guests to depart for their famous downtown ghost tour. *Departure times will be staggered every 15 minutes, beginning at 6:30.
Friday, March 15th
10:00 A.M. – Folklore and Legends of Hawaii ~ TBD Local Historian
From Night Marchers to Menehune, Hawaii’s ghosts and folklore are well revered. Let’s learn the rich legends of Hawaii and how to pay proper respect and credence to their spirits as we embark upon this journey.
11:30 A.M. – Crystals workshop with Dana Newkirk
Dana will walk you through some basic crystal magic. Learn about crystals and their healing, protective and magical properties
1:00 P.M. – Lunch break – On Your Own
2:30 P.M. – “What Ever He Wants to Talk About” with John Tenney
We’ve given up naming John’s lectures, because he inevitably just talks about what ever he wants anyway. The good news is, you will learn an incredible amount about the paranormal and you’ll quickly see why this man is one of the most renowned researchers in the field.
4:00 P.M. – Afternoon Break
6:30 P.M. – “Orbs of Oahu Tour” ~ Oahu Ghost Tours
We’re not big on orbs, but we’re big on this tour. Prepare to visit some of the most haunted spots on Oahu after dark. Amy Bruni and Adam Berry have both done this tour twice and each time they’ve had numerous paranormal experiences.
*You will be accompanied on this tour by some of our speakers.
Saturday, March 16th
10:00 A.M. – “The Study of Haunted Objects” with Greg and Dana Newkirk
Greg and Dana have become famous for their Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult. Hear how they started, why they started and what they think makes an object haunted. They will have actual haunted artifacts on hand as well.
12:00 P.M. – Group Lunch
Enjoy a hosted group lunch with your fellow guests and speakers
2:00 P.M. – “Round Table Discussion” with Amy Bruni and Adam Berry
Join Amy and Adam for a roundtable discussion about the paranormal. Discuss what got them started, their favorite cases, experiences and theories.
4:00 P.M. – Afternoon Break
7:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M. – Investigation of Hawaii’s Plantation Village
From 1850 to 1950, Hawai‘i’s Plantation Village housed Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Puerto Rican, Filipino and Hawaiian sugar plantation laborers. Of the 25 plantation houses on the site, over half are reported to be haunted. Caretakers and employees will not enter the site alone, and after many paranormal incidents with staff, a local haunted attraction that takes place there every October has made it policy that everyone works in pairs.
The most active building is the Portuguese house, which sits on the site of a house that was destroyed in a fire in which a little girl lost her life.
*Hawaii’s Plantation Village is 19 miles from the hotel. We will not be providing transportation to and from the investigation site. We recommend leaving ample time to get there, as Oahu traffic can be very unpredictable.
Sunday, March 17th
10:00 A.M. – “Investigation Recap”
with Amy Bruni, Adam Berry, John Tenney, Greg Newkirk and Dana Newkirk
3:45 P.M – Depart for luau*
*Optional transportation to and from luau is available for $18 per person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. We will collect payment for shuttle as you check in.
5:00 P.M. – Luau Opens for check in
5:30 pm – Luau begins
with interactive Hawaiian activities including, hula lessons, headband weaving, spear throwing, tattooing, fire making
‘Imu Ceremony Hawaiian Luau Feast
Chief’s Journey Through the Polynesian Islands Show
8:30 P.M. – Luau concludes and everyone says their Alohas and Mahalos for a wonderful trip.