A. Registration Process and Payment Methods
1. Discount Codes are assigned by the Strange Escapes Conference Registration Office. Strange Escapes reserves the right to cancel any registrants using unauthorized discount codes.
2. Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Registration Office.
3. Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Registration Office before committing to other travel arrangements.
4. Strange Escapes cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email
5. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
6. Capacity is limited to XXX attendees. Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
B. Cancellation Policy
1. Registrations cancelled will not be entitled to a refund.
2. Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference Registration Office at the earliest opportunity.
3. All refunds will be made after the Conference and within 30 days.
4. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Strange Escapes event in whole or in part, the maximum liability shall be limited to a full credit of conference registration fee paid at the time of booking, minus fees incurred by Eventbrite, with no additional liability whatsoever to the conference organizers and hosts, Strange Escapes, Amy Bruni LLC, or any individuals affiliated with the conference or Strange Escapes in any capacity.
5. We have the right to accept or reject a registration application without giving reasons and our decision shall be final. We also reserve the right to reject a previously accepted application without giving reasons and our decision shall be final.
C. Conference program
Conference program is subject to change
D. Participation and Behavior on Strange Escapes Activities
1. Attendance and participation at the Strange Escapes class and Strange Escapes investigation is limited to Strange Escapes paid registrants only. Special requests are subject to approval by the Strange Escapes organizers.
2. Strange Escapes attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment.
E. Personal Information
1. Please note that participant contact details will be kept on the Strange Escapes database, which will only be used by Strange Escapes. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
2. The e-mail addresses may be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future Strange Escapes events.
F. Personal Property
Strange Escapes accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
G. Health and Safety
Health and Safety aspects of the event must be followed to at all times. Strange Escapes will not be responsible for any physical, psychological and long term illness or injuries, or death as a result from attending any event. Paranormal Investigations can be hazardous and dangerous and all attendees participate solely at their own risk. Attendees must stay with their group at all times. Strange Escapes will have done a thorough Risk Assessment prior to the event; therefore there may be certain areas which are blocked from access in consideration for the safety of the attendees. Any individual who does not follow these rules will be asked to leave, and no refund shall be granted.
1. Strange Escapes is a distinctly independent and separate entity, and appearances at any Strange Escapes event by any individual(s) from any third parties, including but not limited to The Atlantic Paranormal Society, it’s agents or officers, contractors, employees, appointed representatives, or partners shall be indemnified from any liability from any and all 3rd party claims arising from Purchasers participation in any Strange Escapes event.
2. Specifically, Purchaser shall indemnify Strange Escapes and any participating hosts, speakers, or any directly invited participant appearing at the event at the request of Strange Escapes, from and against all liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of any and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to claims arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from my participation in the activity.
3. The conference organizers and hosts, Strange Escapes or any individuals associated with the conference or Strange Escapes make no representation or warranty of gain of business or profits as a result of use of services or information provided in connection with the conference and shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, loss of business, employment, profits or anticipated savings resulting from the use of the services or information provided in connection with the conference, in any country or court of law.
In the event that any term of these Terms & Conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. Strange Escapes reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Terms & Conditions shall be governed by United States Law and the courts of the State of Rhode Island shall have exclusive jurisdiction.